|A new business owner has so many things to think about when starting a new business. This is an exciting time and a scary time – a time of adventures and unknowns. As a new business owner, be prepared to embrace change, expect the unexpected and enjoy what unfolds. We’ve compiled a variety of articles to assist you as you begin your new venture.
- Start-Up Checklist – Not sure what to do first? Afraid something will fall through the cracks? This checklist will provide you with guidance and milestones as you create your business plan and put it into action.
- Create The Entity! – Ready to officially create your LLC or Corporation? Here are the steps you need to follow.
- Create A Business Plan – This article will explain why a Business Plan is so important and give you some resources to write your own.
- Business Licenses and Permits – Now that you’ve created your entity, make sure you’re in federal, state, county, and city compliance.
- Build Your Business Team – Here are some ideas for assembling a team of professionals to help you toward your goals.
That’s a good start. Enjoy the articles and check back for future additions.