AND LEGAL DISCLAIMER
YOU AGREE THAT BY USING THIS SERVICE YOU ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE AND YOU ARE LEGALLY ABLE TO ENTER INTO A CONTRACT.
The information on this website is prepared by the Joan L. Jakel, PC (the “Firm”) and provided as a service to visitors, consumers and other Internet users. While this site does provide information on law-related topics, IT DOES NOT PROVIDE LEGAAL ADVICE. Moreover, due to the rapidly changing nature of the law and our reliance on information provided by outside sources, we make no warranty or guarantee concerning the accuracy or reliability of the content at this site or at other sites to which we link. ABR gives visitors a general understanding of Arizona business topics. If you need legal advice for your specific issue, or if your specific issue is too complex to be addressed by our information or tools, you should consult a licensed attorney in your area of need.
ABR provides information and articles prepared by various attorneys and other professionals. At no time is an attorney-client relationship created through providing this information. ABR and the Firm is not acting as your attorney nor is it advising you with respect to any of the information provided in this website.
When you open an account to use or access certain portions of the ABR website or service, you must complete the registration process by providing the complete and accurate information requested on the registration form. You will also be asked to provide a user name and password. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password. You may not use the account, username, or password of anyone else at any time. You agree to notify the Firm immediately of any unauthorized use of your account, user name or password. The Firm shall not be liable for any loss that you incur as a result of someone else using your password, either with or without your knowledge. You may be held liable for any losses incurred by any organization, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents, and representatives due to someone else’s use of your account or password.
2. Ownership. This website is owned and operated by Joan L. Jakel, PC. (the “Firm”). All right, title and interest in and to the materials provided on this website, including but not limited to information, documents, logos, graphics, sounds, and images (the “Materials”) are owned either by the Firm or by its respective third party authors, developers, or vendors (“Third Party Providers”). Except as otherwise expressly provided by the Firm, none of the Materials may be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, uploaded, posted, displayed, transmitted, or distributed in any way and nothing on this website shall be construed to confer any license under any of the Firm’s intellectual property rights, whether by estoppel, implication, or otherwise. See the “Legal Contact Information” below if you have any questions about obtaining such licenses. The Firm does not sell, license, lease or otherwise provide any of the Materials other than those specifically identified as being provided by the Firm. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by and to the Firm. 3. Limited Permission to Download. The Firm hereby grants you permission to download, view, copy and print the Materials on any single, stand-alone computer solely for your personal, informational, non-commercial use and provided that (i) the copyright and trademark notice appearing below appears in such Materials, (ii) the Materials are not used on any other Web site or in a networked computer environment and (iii) the Materials are not modified in any way. This permission terminates automatically without notice if you breach any of these terms or conditions. Upon termination, you agree that you shall immediately destroy any downloaded or printed Materials. Any unauthorized use of any Materials contained on this website may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity and communications regulations and statutes. 4. Links to Third Party Sites. This website may contain links to Web sites controlled by parties other than the Firm (the “Third Party Sites”). The Firm works with a number of partners and affiliates whose sites are linked with ABR. The Firm is not responsible for and does not endorse or accept any responsibility for the availability, the contents, the products, the services or the use of the Third Party Sites or any Web site accessed from a Third Party Site, or any changes or updates to such sites. The Firm makes no guarantees about the content or quality of the products or services provided by such sites. The Firm is not responsible for webcasting or any other form of transmission received from any Third Party Site. The Firm is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by the Firm of the Third Party Site. You acknowledge that you bear any and all risks associated with access to and use of content provided on Third Party Sites and agree that the Firm is not responsible for any loss or damage of any sort you may incur from dealing with a third party. You should contact the site administrator for the applicable Third Party Site if you have any concerns regarding such links or the content located on a Third Party Site.
5. NO WARRANTY. THE SITE AND ALL MATERIALS PROVIDED ON THE SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, ABR EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. THE FIRM MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT: (A) THE SITE OR THE MATERIALS WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (B) THE SITE OR THE MATERIALS WILL BE AVAILABLE ON AN UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE BASIS; (C) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SITE, OR ANY MATERIALS OFFERED THROUGH THE SITE, WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE; OR (D) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SITE OR IN RELIANCE ON THE MATERIALS WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS. ANY MATERIALS OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SITE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE FIRM SHALL HAVE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY CONTENT, MATERIALS, INFORMATION OR SOFTWARE.
6. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE FIRM, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, SHAREHOLDERS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS, INJURY, CLAIM, LIABILITY, OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGE (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF BUSINESS, REVENUE, PROFITS, USE, DATA OR OTHER ECONOMIC ADVANTAGE), HOWEVER IT ARISES, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, OR ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE OR MATERIALS AVAILABLE FROM THIS SITE, EVEN IF THE FIRM HAS BEEN PREVIOUSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE. IF YOUR USE OF MATERIALS FROM THIS SITE RESULTS IN THE NEED FOR SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION OF EQUIPMENT OR DATA, YOU ASSUME ANY COSTS THEREOF.
7. Indemnification. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Firm, its officers, directors, shareholders, employees and agents from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses or expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs, arising out of or in any way connected with your access to or use of the website and the Materials. The Firm reserves the right to participate in and control its defense and reserves the right to require you to reimburse the costs, expenses and fees of its defense.
8. Unsolicited Submissions. The Firm does not want you to submit confidential or proprietary information to it through this website. All comments, feedback, information or material submitted to the Firm through or in association with this website shall be considered non-confidential and the Firm’s property. By providing such submissions to the Firm you hereby assign to the Firm, at no charge, all worldwide right, title and interest in and to the submissions and any intellectual property rights associated therewith. The Firm shall be free to use and/or disseminate such submissions on an unrestricted basis for any purpose. You acknowledge that you are solely responsible for the submissions that you provide, including their legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality and content.
11. Compliance with Export Restrictions. You may not access, download, use or export the website or Materials in violation of United States export laws or regulations, or in violation of any other applicable laws or regulations. You agree to comply with all export laws and restrictions and regulations of any United States or foreign agency or authority and to assume sole responsibility for obtaining licenses to export or re-export as may be required. You acknowledge and agree that Materials are subject to the United States Export Administration Laws and Regulations and agree that none of the Materials, or any direct product therefrom, is being or will be acquired for, shipped, transferred, or re-exported, directly or indirectly, to proscribed or embargoed countries or their nationals, nor be used for any prohibited purpose.
12. Children. Minors are not eligible to use the website, and we ask that they do not submit any personal information to us.
14. Copyrights. All website design, text, graphics, the selection and arrangement thereof, Copyright © 2020, AZ Business Resource. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
15. Trademarks. AZBusinessResource, ABR.com, Helping Entrepreneurs Reach Their Dreams and Goals!, all images and text, and all page headers, custom graphics and button icons are service marks, trademarks, and/or trade dress of the Firm. All other trademarks, product names and company names or logos cited herein are the property of their respective owners.
16. Acknowledgment. BY USING THE SERVICES OR ACCESSING THE ABR WEBSITE, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THESE TERMS AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THEM.
We NEVER sell or rent our mailing list.
Personally Identifiable Information includes: (i) ‘Contact Data’ (such as your first and last name, physical street address, city, state, zip code, phone number, and email address), (ii) ‘Financial Data’ (such as your credit card number, expiration date, and verification code), (iii) ‘Demographic Data’ (such as your zip code and gender), and (iv) other ‘Legal Data’ (information necessary to generate your documents). This Personally Identifiable Information is necessary to generate the legal documents.
Please note that Contact Data is used to gather general statistics regarding our customers and visitors respectively, in order to enhance the consumer experience on the website. We may also use demographic data in a manner that does not identify you specifically or allow you to be contacted but does identify certain criteria about our users in general. For example, we may inform third parties about the number of registered users, the number of unique visitors and the pages most frequently browsed.
We also use Contact Data such as name, physical address, and email address to provide special information and promotions regarding our services or in order to contact the customer regarding an order. Any Financial Data gather is used strictly for the purposes of processing or completing the financial transaction for your order and we do not retain any Financial Data.
If you do not wish to receive information and/or promotional materials from ABR or from our partners, you may unsubscribe from our mailing list on any one of the promotions or other materials we send to you.
Confidentiality and Security of Personal Information. As stated above, we will keep your Personally Identifiable Data private, and will not share it with third parties unless you specifically approve of the disclosure, or if the Firm is required by law to comply with a valid legal requirement such as law, federal regulation, search warrant, subpoena or court order.
Website Areas Beyond Our Control. The website may include interactive forums such as message boards and chat rooms. Please note that any Personally Identifiable Information disclosed in such areas is public and becomes public information. You should use caution when deciding to disclose your personal information.
Third-Party Websites. ABR may maintain links to other websites. If you choose to visit other websites, we are not responsible for the Privacy Practices or content of those other websites, and it is your responsibility to review the Privacy Policies at those websites to confirm that you understand and agree with their policies.
Lost Or Stolen Data. ABR has security measures in place to prevent the loss, misuse, destruction, and alteration of the information that you provide us or we obtain from you. We will have no liability however to you or to any third party arising out of any such loss, misuse, destruction, or alteration.
Retention of Records. ABR currently retains Personally Identifiable Information for a period of one (1) year. The reason for this lies in the fact that oftentimes, users will request their legal documents for revision and update purposes.
Our Commitment To Data Security. We strive to make certain that our servers and connections incorporate security devices. To prevent unauthorized access, we have implemented physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect. Credit card and personal information are transmitted to us by secure servers. Documents are delivered to you via priority mail, overnight courier or via e-mail.
IF FOR ANY REASON YOU BELIEVE THAT YOUR PRIVACY HAS BEEN BREACHED THROUGH THE USE OF OUR SITE, YOU MAY CONTACT US IMMEDIATELY AT 520.222.6434.