When to Use a Tucson Car Accident Lawyer
Every year in Tucson, Arizona, many people are injured and killed in car accidents. These accidents are caused by a variety of different factors, including:
- Reckless driving including failure to adhere to speed limits
- Cooley maintained are designed
- Driving under the influence
- Poor or dangerous driving conditions
- Malfunctioning traffic control devices including street lighting
- Poor weather and other drivers being either incapable or unable to adjust to adverse road conditions.
It is important to note when a car accident occurs, all potential causes of the accident should be thoroughly investigated. All evidence, including witness statements, should be preserved and taken to the fullest extent possible.
When you retain the services of a Tucson Car Accident Lawyer, our investigators will follow up on the car accident. They will never assume there has been only a single potential causing. After years spent looking for these multiple different causes, their experience has given them the knowledge to get all the facts.
Some of the most common being, driver’s negligence or roads that have been improperly maintained. You would be surprised by the number of accidents that have been caused due to malfunctioning traffic lights.
When a client retains our car accident team, your attorney will assign an investigator whose job it is to determine either the exact cause wherever possible or at least the most likely cause of the accident.
If needed, we will retain outside experts to assist in the investigation; we often employ accident reconstructionists to aid our cases.
Dealing with insurance companies
In the vast majority of car accidents, a defendant’s insurance companies will become involved. Their job is to minimalize their liability, which in the vast majority of cases will involve insisting that their client is in no way responsible for any injuries caused in the accident. They will also work hard to reduce the severity of any injury cleans. In many cases, they try to apportion responsibility to the injured party in the accident.
When you retain our services, Tucson Car Accident Lawyer, we appreciate the nature of and the degree of proof that insurance companies demand before they will even consider entering into serious negotiations about a settlement. They usually require that liability be proved beyond a doubt and that the full extent of any injuries is clearly defined. In our experience, most insurance companies remain unwilling to enter into a severe negotiation until they feel it is not in their best interests for the case to go to trial.
Once a client retains us, we strive to prove their case and also to secure the fairest settlement possible from the insurance company of the dependents. All of this, we will do while trying to settle before any court appearance. However, some insurance companies and defendants are entirely unwilling to offer a settlement.
Things you should always do if you are in a car accident.
If you are ever injured in a car accident here is a list of things that you need to do:
- Always call the police even in the event of a minor accident, law enforcement agencies are required to investigate any accidents in which an injury may have occurred.
- Never admits fault. Always remember anything that you state following an accident to either the police or witnesses can be used against you at a later date.
- Always seek medical help. Regardless of whether you think the injuries are minor or have no injuries, it’s impossible to know if you will suffer significant or long-term medical complications.
- Remember that the other motorist’s insurance adjuster is not your friend. What they’re trained to ask a series of what appear to be the most innocent questions surrounding accidents. But every item they have is designed to elicit a statement that can support a later argument that they want to make. Always be careful of the question surrounding injuries, never state the severity of or lack of seriousness of any damage.
- Always be wary of any settlement offer that is made. In the vast majority of cases, you will be asked to surrender or wave on your rights concerning the accident. This is especially important considering many of our clients are completely unaware of the extent of their injuries following accidents. Some have settled without retaining a Tucson Car Accident Lawyer; insurance companies usually offer for much lower amounts than they should have otherwise.
The importance of an experienced accident attorney should never be underestimated. They will be able to advise you on your rights and know exactly what can be proven in the event of any case. Their experience allows them to formulate strategies to prevail in injury lawsuits, especially ones that involve insurance companies.
If you decide to continue without representation of a Tucson Car Accident Lawyer, you can expect the insurance company to take advantage of the situation. Especially considering it’s unlikely you will fully understand your legal rights. In our experience, many injured parties tend to inflate what their injuries are worth. In these cases, it’s challenging to receive a fair payment. I regularly result in unnecessary litigation and lower amounts being offered.
It is essential to know if our group, like the majority of accident attorneys, represent our clients based on contingency fees. This means that unless they receive a settlement in your case, did you not receive any payments.
If you are a member of your family who has recently been involved in a car accident in Tuscon, please do not hesitate to contact us today. One of our team Tucson Car Accident Lawyers can arrange to meet with you at a time and place of your choosing. During this meeting, we will conduct a short interview to gather as much information about the accident and any injuries you have sustained. Information you provide us with a that was to advise you on the best approach possible to receive adequate compensation for these injuries relevant to the news at this point the even though you may feel your injuries are minimal, their true extend may not reveal themselves for months or years to come. https://tucsoncaraccidentlawyer.info/